Saturday 19 December 2009

That day I go singapore!

Haha! Firstly we went to Takashimaya!! There was a big christmas tree at the centre


Then, we go to art friend~I felt disapointed when I saw there wasn't have any kind of soft clay , stone clay~

There only got sold paperclay, terracotta clay, polymer clay , and jumping clay(not from Japan or Korea)~Those was not what i want!!! haiz~and so I bought this... terracotta clay~

Later, when my cousin family saw my bittergourd face , they brought me to Daiso!!
I was really enjoy when I shop in Daiso,because evrythings is just for $2 dollar!! so happy~That time ,what my feel was just like a pirate found his treasure!!

oh yay! This is what I want!!haha!!!

This cloth pins got 36pieces ~
The street lights at Orchard road~
bye ! singapore~

No comments: